Wednesday, March 7, 2012

KONY 2012 - Nerds of the world unite

So, I logged on to facebook this morning and right away noticed that THREE of the first 5 or 6 posts were sharing this video. So I watched it. Pretty powerful stuff. I strongly encourage everyone to watch this if you haven't already. I know, I know, it's half an hour long. Don't be an asshole, just watch it. It might mean that you have less time to read an article on BOLS or don't get to watch as many shitty battle reports on youtube. Suck it up.
I'm not going to bother providing a synopsis of the video, that'll give you more cause to not watch it. Lets help make this asshole famous!



http://s3.amazonaws.com/kony2012/kony-4.html
I signed the pledge, you should too.
Buy some of their stuff and support the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment