|Without the MLCC, the 40kegger is just simply 40k|
- We are a Non-Profit Organization. We have a Constitution and an Executive who oversees the matters of the Organization.
- As a Non-Profit Organization, we have adopted the title of "Club" to better represent our philosophy.
- Every penny collected by the Club stays within the Club. The Club belongs to everyone in the Club, the Executive just does all the hard work...
- As a Non-Profit Organization, we have received a card from the MLCC that authorizes "The 40kegger Tabletop Wargames Club" to access "Organization Permits" to be able to serve liquor at "Organization Functions".
- "Organization Functions" cannot sell liquor, they can only serve. Hence, the cost of liquor must be carried by the Organization.
- We cannot sell tickets at the door for an Organization Function. It is against the law.
- When you are a member of the "40kegger Tabletop Wargames Club", you will receive communication from the Executive about how you can contribute financially to the club. Use the term "Registration" if you like, but under the scope of the MLCC, we are simply collecting membership fees.
- If you want to "join the Club", simply contact the Executive and you will be added to the communications. You will be sent an email with detailed directions on how you can pay your membership fees (or "Registration" if you want to call it that *wink*).
- Get it? Alright...