Sunday, August 19, 2012

And the winner is....

40kegger 4 was a huge success and everything went fabulously!
I'm way too fucking tired and burned out to compile all the stats and upload all the pics I took, so I will leave you all with this small tidbit.

  
The winner, putting the championship mug to use 4 hours after winning! Good to see that thing isn't going to waste!

I think this hurt Fabios pride more than it hurt the demon prince. That lone boy is a hero! Killing a demon prince by shooting it in the ass!

I just want to thank everyone for coming out and making the day awesome! The results, pictures and rules for the beer league will be posted in the next few days.

I want to send out a special thank you to GW Winnipeg for donating the Championship mug, Garth from Maxx Collectables for donating 4 awesome tables, and Astronomic-con for donating 1 awesome table!

-Greg

2 comments:

  1. For the ork army that played stat padder all day, it was the high light of the day for me! Thank god for dakka jets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if you posted this. I have been drinking steadily to forget this depressing incident.

    ReplyDelete