Monday, December 10, 2012

Blood for the Nerd God pt 2: Chaos table WIP

Here are a few finished buildings. The only thing left to do to them is give the gooey bits a coat of gloss varnish as soon as I pick some up. I may also free hand some chaos graffiti onto 1 or 2 of the walls. Tell me what you think.









I had a few Rhino pieces left over from my Predator Infernus kit. I was originally going to make some blown up vehicle markers, but then I got a neat idea that involved a hot glue gun. MORE DEMON TERRAIN!

Who jizzed on my Rhino?!?!



I think I'm going to paint the slime either a dark Nurgley green or a bright radio active green. I can't decided what colour to paint the hull either. I want it to be a loyalist chapter who's colours compliment the ooze.
Ideas? Leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Leave the Rhino Black and highlight the edges/rivets with grey (Black Templars, Raven Guard, Ravenwing...) Add come scratches with silver, and some rusty powder for corrosion (I have some if you dont). Then the green slime will really pop.

    I should lend you my Tamiya Clear Red for glossing the fleshy bits of the building. Its amazing. Here is the tutorial I use: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=130329

    So is that hot glue on your pillow too? teehee...

    ReplyDelete