Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy fucking thanksgiving - Battlefoam order

Hey y'all!

As Battlefoam is having a black friday (weekend edition) 25% off sale, I'm going to place an order. To save on shipping I am going to have it shipped to Pembina, North Dakota and then just pick it up after work when it arrives. If anyone is interested in placing an order, let me know via email, text or phone call. I will be placing the order tomorrow (Sunday November 25th) around 5pm, so let me know before that. If you are ordering custom cut foam, send me the required pictures as well.
I am ordering the P.A.C.K AIR with 3 trays.
Will also be adding custom text

20.5 x 15.5 x 9 inches of foamy goodness



No more hauling the assault ram around in a soft cooler!


I <3 Land Raiders

TROOPS!


No comments:

Post a Comment