So its the eve of Kegger5!!
Now I don't know about all of you but I am pretty excited! I was able to get a lot of painting done yesterday with the wise old goat Steve Brown and the ever so lovely Suzanne Lennon. Now I can kick back and relax tonight and just get the last few things ready.
Here is a list of things you should make sure you pack up.
- Deodorant (you think im kidding)
- Comfy shoes
- Your Dice (Chris please no loaded dice)
- Your Army
- Several Copies of your army list
- Any battle markers you have for your army
- Several Objective Markers
- W40K Rule Book
- Some Cash
- Your book(s) for book signing
- A Pen
- Spare Change for the beer girls
- A Camera/Pad of paper to jot down some notes from your games!
- A strong bladder because there will be NO pee breaks during games otherwise -1 sportsmanship
I think that's it..
The purpose of this post is simple what will you be doing on the eve of 40Kegger 5?
I know I will be looking over models, Going for sushi, and then........
So lets hear it! What are you guys/gals going to be doing tonight?!?!