Saturday, September 8, 2012

Army update

Hey all,
As I've been busy with the new job and the new house I haven't had a lot of time to do any painting and such. The new 40kegger beer league and the Legiocon tournament (which is tomorrow) has got me motivated to start modeling and painting again. Just wanted to show all y'all what's been on the bench the past few days.

My nerd working table

Rapier laser battery. Taking this little fella to Legiocon. Just wanted to get a bit more colour on it for tomorrow. I hate using primer marines.

See, THREE colours: Green, Silver and blue!

Converted Dark Vengeance Sargent. Screw you Dark Angels! Plasma has (almost) no place in my Salamanders army.

These are the crew that come with the Rapier laser battery. They were far too cool to be used as crew. They are now my stern guard.

Fuck I hate the GW airbrush. I wasted sooo much of my precious snot green.

My beloved Mortis pattern contemptor. Just did some more detailing today and added his fancy new cyclone missile launcher (Kromlech style)... Which is magnetized!

Lookie what came in the mail yesterday. Is that an Infernus Predator... Me thinks it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment