Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Forge World, I would totally have sex with you: Predator Infernus WIP

Started putting my Forge World Predator Infernus together today. Holy fuck! All the resin fit together almost perfectly! The only thing that fucked up was a magnet I glued into a hole that wasnt deep enough... and then I couldnt get it out. Filing magnets fucking sucks!
Magna melta turret

flamestorm cannon

MAGNETS!!!

Whoops! That suckes. 

Tomorrow I will add the tracks, headlights, smoke launchers etc.
Expect it to be mostly ready for the Apocalypse game on the 22nd!

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool looking tank. I just don't like the rounded turret, reminds me of something for Doctor Who...

    Nice them for the Sallies army though. You should call this tank "Trogdor" because its gonna burninate a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome tank. I actually kind of like the rounded turret. Can't wait to see it painted.

    ReplyDelete